*Photos of Steve Kulls, courtesy of Gary Laviolette
Nightshot Pictures in the series
Franks initial comparison (Frank not pictured)
Interview and Squatchdetective Radio Episode with Frank
The question remains what exactly is photographed? There are several prevailing theories that remain:
1. An Owl - Despite Dr. MacCabees Analysis, we are going to attempt to put this one to the test.
2. A Man in a Ghillie Suit - Any reader, that has one that would like to assist us, please contact us, as we would like to test this theory as soon as possible as well.
3. An unknown.
We will continue the investigation to test some of these theories as more come up and keep you posted here as we get more results. Please understand that the submitter ( Frank) has been 100% cooperative and is just as interested in proving or disproving these theories.
Ghillie suit seems unlikely.
1. It was not hunting season.
2. Area has been posted with, not so friendly warnings. (See below)
3. Subject appears not to be carrying a firearm.
We'll be testing the camera in night vision mode to satisfy Dr. MacCabee's as soon as the weather cooperates!
Steve & Hootie here will be soon testing shadows in relavance to distance to the camera with the camera mounted in the same position at night in IR mode.
Back to Squatchdetective.com